|Updated April 6, 2020 at 5:35 p.m.|
We are taking all of the precautionary measures to ensure the safety of everyone. The Church Office is currently closed.
Worship Services and Bible Study
HE’S ALIVE AND WORTH THE DRIVE! DON’T DRESS UP, DRIVE-UP! On Resurrection Sunday, we will come together in the church parking lot for worship at 10 a.m. You must stay in your vehicle. If there’s inclement weather, drive-up anyhow and watch the service from your mobile device (on our website or Facebook page). Pastor Watson will come out to greet you after the service.
We will worship virtually on Sundays at 9 a.m. (Exception: Resurrection Sunday). You may tune in via the following platforms:
• Facebook Live (@firstbaptistsby)
• Our Website (firstbaptistsby.org)
The option to dial-in to hear the service is no longer available.
Bible Study will be streamed live on our Facebook page and website on Wednesdays at 7 p.m. Bible Study will replace W.O.W. Services until further notice.
The Seven Words after the Resurrection Service is cancelled. All Pastor’s Anniversary services are postponed.
The Shepherd’s Table
The Shepherd’s Table (Soup Kitchen) will be closed until September.
Tithes and Offerings
Giving is critical to the function of our church. Although we may not be physically present in service, the ministry work we are tasked with continues. Please continue to support First Baptist Church with your tithes and offerings.
Online giving options:
• E-Giving: Visit www.firstbaptistsby.org, click ‘Give,’ click ‘E-Giving,’ and follow the instructions to give.
• Givelify: Download the Givelify App, search First Baptist Church of Salisbury, and follow the instructions to give.
• Cash App: Download the Cash App and follow the instructions to give using $fbcsby.
Additionally, if you want to give using your envelope, please mail your tithes and offerings to First Baptist Church, P.O. Box 1738, Salisbury, MD 21802 or drop off your tithes and offerings on Sunday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Thank you for your contributions!
Our Prayer Call will continue to be held every Wednesday from 6 to 6:30 a.m. The dial-in number is 515-604-9819, access code: 768074.
We will not have Sunday school, meetings nor rehearsals, including tutoring and Zumba classes, at FBC until further notice.
Baby blessings, weddings, and funerals are limited to no more than 10 people – No exceptions. These guidelines are subject to change as additional information becomes available.
We will keep you informed of any updates. Please be sure to connect with us.
• Text FBCSBY to 84576
• Visit firstbaptistchurchofsby.flocknote.com
What You Can Do
Take steps to protect yourself:
– Clean your hands often.
– Avoid close contact.
Take steps to protect others:
– Stay home if you’re sick.
– Cover coughs and sneezes.
– Wear a face mask if you are sick.
– Clean and disinfect.
– Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
– Stay up on current events.